Anderson Senior Center in Southwest Ohio:
Make new friends! Visit our Anderson Senior Center website.
- Improve your physical well-being through sports, exercise and dance
- Keep your mind active with Bible study cards, seminars and conversation
- Have fun with bingo and sing-along
- Be creative: paint, woodcarving or craft group
- See the world: trips and lectures
- Enjoy lunch and socialize
We're looking forward to seeing you!
Senior Independence operates the Mahoning County Senior Centers in Youngstown and Sebring and satellite centers in Lake Milton, New Middletown and Boardman. The senior centers offer a wide range of recreation, health and social services for older adults.
Click here Mahoning Valley Senior Centersfor more detailed information on this senior center.
For more information contact us at (330) 744-5071 or email us at SI@parkvista.oprs.org.